…Now it’s a CC&C Saturday. Sorry for the sparse postings this week but things have been hectic and strange the last few days. Nothing bad or even particularly interesting, just unusually busy and frequently distracted because, as a writer, I only get to spend about 20% of my time writing. The other 80% is spent looking for stuff to write.

Be that as it may, head on over to Bookgasm.com and check out this week’s Capes, Cowls & Costumes offering on novels based on newspaper comic strip characters.

Bookgasm was also kind words to say about Jew-Jitsu: the Hebrew Hands of Fury. Thanks, Bruce! The check is in the mail.

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply